Saturday, January 06, 2007

Kitchen Tile Dilemma


I'm re-tiling this kitchen and I need some feedback. I'm trying to stay neutral and appeal to the masses and I need your opinion. My paint color will be a soft, warm cocoa color with white crown moldings. The cabinets are a natural maple. The floor is a muted terra cotta tile, 12x12 paver. The ceiling is wood like a floor. Here are some tiles I took pics of at various locations. What do you think?
Keep in mind the pics colors may not be exact because they were taken with my cell phone.


#1 is a 12x12 Travertine. the color looks better in person.

#2 are 2 sets of Travertine stone with accents that you can mix or match for contrast.

#3 is a Travertine knock off in a 6x6 that you can use one color or several to add texture.
#4 is a natural stone with mosaic accents, these are actually 4 different mosaic color choices.


#5 is a knock off stone with mosaic from home depot.

#6 This is a man made stone from Casa De Ceramica.


#7 is a Travertine set with accent. The drawback is the tiles are 3x3 so it's more labor intensive.



This is a cheap ceramic porcelain from Home Depot. If I went with this, I'd change my paint color to an off white.

Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:OOH LA LA (by Goldfrapp)

Music Video Code provided by Video Code Zone